- GeoSatFinder is an easy to use and feature rich satellite dish aiming calculator.
- Perfect for installing Glorystar, Adventistsat, FTA (Free to Air), Dish Network, DirecTV, WildBlue, DirectWay, Shaw Direct or any other satellite system.
- Find aiming information by City / Zip code, city name, or longitude and latitude.
- Automatically calculates the correct compass reading so you don't have to study a map and correctly add/subtract magnetic deviation (declination) tables.
- Provides skew (LNBF rotation) calculation for setting single and dual LNBF dishes.
- Pinpoint accuracy for all of the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America using the most current 2018 geographical data.
- Updated 2018 satellite name lists includes all current satellites with active transponders and footprints into the Americas (including Hawaii).
- Web based application provides access to instant information while on location using a mobile browser or internet enabled cell.
- Print PDF aiming coordinates before you go to the installation site.
- Print a list of all available satellites with aiming coordinates from any location.
- Determine what satellite is your True South useful for motorized dish installations.
The following information is used to correctly align your satellite dish installed in Roseville, CA, United States to receive a signal from the Galaxy 19 Ku (97.0 W) satellite.
The LNBF rotation is set when looking from in front of the dish.
Compass Reading: 129.1deg.
Left / Right
Dish Elevation: 38.5deg.
Up / Down
LNBF Rotation: - 27.1 deg.
Clockwise / Counter-clockwise